The Benefits of Developing Intuition
Developing intuition is one of the most valuable things you can do for yourself and those around you. What is intuition? Intuition is like an internal GPS system that never makes a mistake. Intuition never lies, it is always right and it always guides us in a way that is for our highest good. Our intuition sets up the best route possible for us to fulfill our goals, or shall we say, to "reach our destination".
Sometimes we misinterpret our intuition or we aren’t aware of the ways in which we receive intuitive guidance. It's worth taking the time to develop your intuition and you can start by understanding the four primary ways in which we can make the intuitive connection to receive guidance. The more we practice using intuition, the better we become at recognizing, trusting and following it.
As we explore the benefits of intuition, Doreen Virtue gives us something to think about in her book, Divine Guidance:
"If you were offered the opportunity to have a guide who knew all the answers to every question, who was totally devoted to your happiness, safety, and welfare, and who expected nothing in return but your willingness to be helped, wouldn’t you gratefully say "Yes"?
You do have this guide, ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Developing a relationship with your intuition can enhance your life in many ways.
Here are some of the ways in which developing intuition can enhance your life:
- Intuition awakens us to our deepest dreams and desires.
- Intuition increases our sensitivity to others, which can:
- Help us to better understand or relate to a person.
- Help us to know how we can best support or comfort a person when needed, intuition can guide our actions and our words.
- Also, you may receive valuable intuitive information that helps another person.
- Trusting and following intuition can reduce stress and increase overall health and happiness.
- Intuition sparks creativity and inspires us to live our best life.
- Intuition can warn us of impeding danger and guide us to safety.
In Developing Intuition, Shakti Gawain identifies some key benefits of using intuition:
- Intuition can point us in the direction we need to go at any given moment.
- It can show us step by step what we need to do to fulfill our heart’s desires and achieve our goals.
- Intuition always shows us the best route to where we need to go. Following it can save us a lot of confusion, hassle, and heartache.
- Many people who develop their intuition find that it brings them into a deep relationship with their spiritual nature, and brings that spiritual connection into their daily lives.
As you can see, using intuition is one of the best gifts that you can give to yourself and it is a useful way to help others as well!
Related Pages on Intuition:
Information to Assist You in Learning How to Develop Intuition.
What is Intuition and Where Does it Come From?
The Four Intuitive Senses that We Use to Make the Intuitive Connection.
A True Story ~ How the Power of Intuition Saved My Life!
From "Benefits of Developing Intuition" to "Home Page"